NOW IN CANADA, AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Our innovative modular design makes for a quick and cost effective creation of an outdoor fireplace wherever you live.
In addition to being able to purchase our outdoor fireplaces freight free right across New Zealand, you can now find us in Victoria Australia and Toronto Canada. If you live outside these regions and would like to find out about getting a Flare at your place, contact us here.
We’ve been in business for nearly twenty years, see our story here.
YOUR ORDER AND THE TIMEFRAMES
Currently the lead time is approximately 12 weeks. Give us a call or send us an email and we will give you a quote, including installation if needed. Once you are ready to go ahead, you then pay a $500 deposit to get your outdoor fireplace order into the production queue.
Our lead time is unusually long at the moment, if a shorter delivery time is needed, contact us and we will see what we can do.
Delivery and Installation Nationwide
Flare Fires can be delivered pretty much anywhere, to any site with a forklift to unload. From here the customer can organise pick up and installation either using an installer or DIY approach. We are available any time on any day to advise on the installation and setup your outdoor fireplace.
If any special equipment is required for your particular site, we can advise and point you in the right direction as there are many installation options apart from truck or Hiab. In some cases by digger or crane is the best way to get your outdoor fireplace in place.
Delivery is typically six to eight weeks from confirmation of your order, (dependant on season). Installation is usually a couple of hours including getting your outdoor fireplace in place, assembling and finishing touches.
Installed in just a few hours
Flare Fires outdoor fireplaces (apart from the Martello Steel Tower) are constructed using a modular masonry system for ease of installation. Modules are cast at our premises in Tauranga, New Zealand then palletised for shipping nationwide and beyond.
Because our outdoor fireplaces are modular, they are relatively easy to install, and installation only takes a couple of hours. We do however recommend you watch our installation videos, so you know what to expect.
- Installs only take a couple of hours
- You will need a concrete pad for it to sit on – see our foundation videos
- The installer will need good DIY skills
- Flare Fires do need heavy lifting equipment to get them into place
- Flare outdoor fireplaces can be installed almost anywhere, you just need the right lifting equipment.
- Flare outdoor fireplaces can be installed beside or through a roof. Talk to our team about your dream setup.
- Flare Fires are delivered with a natural concrete finish. You can then apply plaster, paint or stone to suit your preferred look. Most Flare Fires are left natural.