FLARE OUTDOOR FIRES IN CANADA
Flare Fires are a kiwi innovation, owned and operated by the founders in the sunny Bay of Plenty and exported to the world. We’ve been operating in Canada since just before the first Covid lockdown, based in North Bay, Ontario.
Our Innovative modular design makes for a quick and cost effective creation of an outdoor fireplace wherever you live.
If you live in Canada, and would like a Flare Fires outdoor fireplace at your place, we manufacture them in Ontario and can ship to any location in Canada. We also ship to America from our Canada base of operations.
If you’d like to find out about getting a Flare at your place, contact us here.
We’ve been in business for nearly twenty years, see our story here.
YOUR ORDER AND THE TIMEFRAMES
Currently the lead time is approximately 12 weeks. Give us a call or send us an email and we will give you a quote, including installation if needed. Once you are ready to go ahead, you then pay a $500 deposit to get your order into the production queue.
Our lead time is unusually long at the moment, if a shorter delivery time is needed, contact us and we will see what we can do.
Delivery and Installation in Canada
When you order a Flare Fires outdoor fireplace from the team in Canada, it can either be shipped to you or delivered by our team. Obviously this depends on your proximity to our North Bay factory.
If we don’t install it for you, your Flare outdoor fire can be installed yourself, or someone with DIY skills. You can also use a local builder or landscaper. The installer will need a hiab, tractor, forklift or some other heavy lifting equipment to lift the outdoor fire into place.
Installed in just a few hours
Flare outdoor fireplaces (apart from the Martello Steel Tower) are constructed using a modular masonry system for ease of installation. Modules are cast at our premises in Ontario, Canada then palletised for shipping nationwide and beyond.
Because our outdoor fires are modular, they are relatively easy to install, and installation only takes a couple of hours. We do however recommend you watch our installation videos, so you know what to expect.
- Installs only take a couple of hours
- You will need a concrete pad for it to sit on – see our foundation videos
- The installer will need good DIY skills
- Flare Fires do need heavy lifting equipment to get them into place
- Flare outdoor fireplaces can be installed almost anywhere, you just need the right lifting equipment.
- Flare outdoor fireplaces can be installed beside or through a roof. Talk to our team about your dream setup.
- Flare Fires are delivered with a natural concrete finish. You can then apply plaster, paint or stone to suit your preferred look. Most Flare Fires are left natural.