HOW TO ENTER
Step 1: Post a photo or video to Flare Firemasters Group
What we are looking for is a photo or video that shows off your outdoor space, including your Flare Fire. Not something professional, just something you’re happy to post inside the Flare Firemasters Facebook Group.
If we think it is good enough to re-post to our wider Facebook and Instagram audience, we’ll give you free stuff and enter you into the competition to win some other cool stuff.
- Have your fire running
- Include someone if you can, but not essential. Keep it relaxed!
- Don’t use a professional camera
- Show us your area, make sure it’s tidy and looks sharp
- Keep it short, less then 15 seconds is ideal, half that length is fine
- Great to have some people in the video, but not essential for qualification
- Don’t use a professional camera…just shoot it on your phone
- Just show your space, don’t worry about the sound, we will most likely mute any video we use.
Step 2: If you are on Instagram – post to your story
This does not disqualify you in any way, we know many of our customers are not on Instagram. However if you are, it would be great if you can post to your story and tag @flare.fires
Step 3: Include a Testimonial
When you post this Firemasters, make sure to include a testimonial. Obviously, by posting you give us permission to use the photo / video and the testimonial.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
EVERY ENTRY WE SELECT TO RE-POST RECEIVE’S THIS FREE STUFF
If we select your photo or video for a re-post, we will contact you for an address, and send you a set of thermal gloves and a box of Flare Meat Rubs. If we think your photo or video is super special, we may even chuck in some other goodies.
We will do this until we run out of stuff to give away, or until the end of September 2020.
EVERY QUALIFYING ENTRY ALSO GOES INTO THE DRAW TO WIN THESE
We will also take all qualifying entry and add them to a draw for this Meater Plus Probe and this George & Willy Firestarter. This will be live drawn on our website / Firemasters group, time and details to be confirmed later.