A family favourite on a Flare Fire will always be cooking pizzas! Gathering the family around an outdoor fireplace to spend time together and get creative with everyones favourite pizza toppings can create some fantastic memories. Here is another great recipe for Snapper and Prawn Seafood Pizza even with a homemade pizza base…yum!
Recipe and cook by: Journey of a Fisherman
Makes 2 Pizza bases
- 200mL Warm Water
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 1/2 cups High Grade Flour
- 1 3/4 tsp Yeast
- Basil Pesto
- Roasted Pine Nuts
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Red Onion
- Cream Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- For the dough, place all the ingredients into a bread maker and set on the “dough” setting.
- Once done, split dough into two and with a little bit of flour on the bench to stop sticking, roll out the pizza dough to create a flat even base.
- Place pizza dough base on a Pizza Crisper and add all the pizza toppings.
- Once ready to cook, place pizza into Pizza Hood until golden and brown.